Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


   Happy Easter! (or just another day...) Hope you all had a good day, I know it has been for me. I got my book (Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare), I got Les Miserables, and my dad let me take his car out for a spin. I would love to say I have some fun mis-adventure for you but truth be told, I really don't have any at the moment. Actually that was a small lie, I have one. While I was bike riding on Friday I was reminded of it....

                                       My Mis-adventure (Story 2)

      So about two weeks before I was supposed to move, me and my best friend went for our routine bike ride. We had done it for years ( have have rather come to miss them) and this was our last one. We stated out like normal, chatting, trying to race each other. The only thing that was different was the fact that there was still snow on the side walks. We mostly avoided it, but on our way back we hit a patch of ice and both of us went flying off our bikes. My hip was bruised for a week after that. I will never know my friend was hurt, if they were they did a good job to hide it.

    I never told any one that story, not even my own parents! Well it wasn't a promise to keep it a secret, I guess it was the fact that it would be the last time we saw each other that made it some what... Sacred. I kind of wish I was still that person, but if I was I wouldn't have this blog, I wouldn't have joined the club and activities I have, and I wouldn't have the friends I have. I guess that when one good thing falls apart  another falls together. I hope that if my old friend does read this they remember and get a good laugh out of some old memories, like me. Well I should get going. Talk To You All Later!-Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment