Saturday, March 2, 2013

All About March!


   February was a bit of a blast. I say we make March even better! I got 70 page views last month I say we try and top that by about 10. You guys up for the challenge? The nice thing is that I no longer have Acadec. (sad face) But that frees up some of my time. But I am going to start crew for our latest school play. It's about  Jack the ripper, I would have loved to audition but I didn't know about it until it was a little to late.  I am fine with crew. Lets just hope the middle schoolers haven't destroyed all my work from the beginning of the year. I don't want to spend two months going back through the costume bins. Other than that I shouldn't have any thing going on. That means more time to answer questions, read and review books, do my homework, and find new books and music. I hope you can help me with out with some of that. Well not the reading/reviewing or my home work. But I am looking for new questions. I may see if my friend will come on and maybe "interview" me or the other way around. I didn't find any new song in February but I hope to find at least one this month. Maybe you guys could suggest one or two? Also maybe books, not that I don't have enough to read, I just can't seem to find one that really holds my interest right now. Same with music, well kind of. I have what I call a "music sweet tooth". It is like a sweet tooth but only for one song or type of music. Right now I just cant find the soulution to my sweet tooth! WELL it is getting kind of late over here, I should get going. Talk To You All Later! -kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment