Friday, March 15, 2013

UPDATE!!!!!!


     Sorry it has been a bit since my last "real" post. But here is a quick update on every thing that has happened this week... I have been at crew for a crazy amount of time, teachers have been giving me butt loads of home work, i had a choir concert, almost forgot about 3.14 day (pi day), and got a cold on top of that. Well at least it waited till after my concert. OH! and the most important part! WE reached and shatter the goal! If you have forgotten or are new here it is... My goal was to get 10 more views than last month. So you guys currently have about 85 views for this month! Best part is.... The month isn't even over yet! Well to celebrate here is my latest book review!

                                   Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

          Our story starts off with a glass shop where we meet Opal our main character. She has magical talents with glass but has far as we know that is all she has. Others refer to her as the "one trick wonder".  She can make glass objects (mostly animals) that the magicians use to contact each other. In the beginning of the book we learn about an huge problem with the stormdancers and their glass globes. Opal travels and tries to help. On her journey she meets new people, learns more about her ability, falls in love, and learns  who she can truly trust.

   I rate this book a 5/5 stars. Sorry the review was short. It took some time to write because this cold is really messing with my head. I promise that the next one will be slightly longer. I also think I used Spell check about 200 times! Hehehehehe, I really should have waited but I need to get the book back to the library before it is over due!  Well I should try to get some of my homework done. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment