Friday, March 8, 2013

More books!



    HELLO! I have had one of the craziest weeks! But you really don't need to hear about it, most of it is just about my teachers and other school stuff. Other than I am still really happy ( even though this really might not be good to you guys) the people at crew let me use and electric screwdriver! Thanks guys! Now onto what I really got on here for.... My latest book review! It took me two days to finnish this book. I felt bad for our librarians because the book was from a different school and I checked out from the public library. I set off the alarms in out library for about two or three days. I felt so bad, hope they don't hate me! The name of my latest book is.... Hortens Miraculous Mechanisms by Lissa Evans.

                        Hortens Miraculous Mechanisms by Lissa Evans

        Our book starts with our friend Stuart Horten doing what most kids would do in his situation. Complain, well about moving. His  mother gets a new job in a different city, where coincidentally his uncle Tony just so happen to have lived.  Eventually they move in to a house, and the triplets from next start to cause some trouble. All three of them run a news paper called The Beech Road Guardian. Not long after Horten gets there things start to get really interesting. He finds that he is the one who should find his uncles work shop. With help from April (one of the triplets) and some other friends he try's to find the secret work shop of his uncle Tony. In a wild chase around town and a race against time Horten will learn who to trust, where to look, and who really is on his side. Twists, turns, and major logic's play a huge roll in find out where the workshop is.

   I thought that this book was really good. 5/5 stars! My review didn't give it the appearance I wanted but I can't think of any other way of explaining it! It was just that good. I really hope you guys read it!

   Well that's all I have for now. My next book is about the history of steampunk. I might not get it done this weekend, I have a lot of work I should do but probably won't do. I also have some "window shopping" to do. I believe that one of my books has come out and I am going to insist that some one gives me a ride to Barnes and Noble. Also I may request a trip to Target or some thing like that for some gummy bears and ginger ale. ( if you put the gummy bears in the ginger ale, you get fruit flavored ginger ale! It's really good.) So if you have a book I should read or a song I must absolutely have to listen to or I might die. Post them in the comments below. Also if you have things I could do to improve upon my page post them there to. I am always looking to better my self and the things I do! I hope you guys do to! Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment