Friday, March 22, 2013

Update 2!


  Sorry about the short review yesterday and my english assignment. I am also very sorry about not giving my after review update on what to see next. So here it is now! the next books I am going to be reading are City of A Thousand Dolls by Mariam Foster and (I think) Shadow Breakers by Daniel Blythe. The last one I mentioned may or may not have put a hold on. I have miss placed my library card at the moment, so I am not so sure. For now I am rerererererereading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.  I have read it so many times I can't remember how many! Before I completely forget.... The end of the month is coming up.  So lets see how many more views we can get before the end of the month. Right now the views stand at 70 for February and 109 for March. I don't even know how to set a goal for next month! If you guys could think of a good goal for April I am all ears or eyes as it is. Other than that the only thing I have to say is, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment