Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patties!


   Hey! Happy Saint Patricks to you all! Hope it has been good for you all so far! I thought that my celebration gift to you all should be a tale from one of my mis-adventures.OK well it really was a some what normal day that was completely ruined but I mean really it could be a mis-adventure. Well I better not keep you all waiting so here is my mis-adventure....

    So my Saturday starts like every normal one. Getting up at 8 taking a shower getting ready for music lessons at 10. Well this time I had a cold which made things a bit off. So I finished my lessons and go on my routine trip to target and the mall area just to kill time and so some of the people in my house can pick up some stuff. I thought "Oh, Clockwork Princess (by Cassandra Clare) comes out on Tuesday. Maybe, just Maybe Target or Barnes and Noble has it out early!" I look and had no results. We ended up at Sam's Club to pick up some stuff. Just my luck they had it there! I was so excited, about 30 minutes  and about 20 to 25 samples later we finally make our way to the check out. I put the book up last because I didn't want to have it crushed under every thing else. The cashier gets to the book and it wouldn't ring up. Well turns out it wasn't supposed to be on the shelves! Poor me, I walked out with out it. All I could think of is how long I have to wait to read that book! I don't go in to town until the weekend and ordering off line would end up being the same time frame or even longer! 

   I hope you enjoyed my torture, I didn't it would have made my cold more enjoy able. WELL I have other things I need to read any way. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment