Sunday, March 24, 2013

Getting Up To Date


    I realize my last update/post thing, was extremely off. You guys may not understand but normally I am alot more organized and centered than that. Well to make up for that I am going to have a make up/ redo/ cover up/ etc, of my last post. Except this will be a little more up to this exact date.

    Yesterday I picked up one of my library books that I had on hold, The upside/downside is that in addition to picking up this book I found another I wanted to read. So I am kind of hoping that my other book I put on hold doesn't come in. Oh, I found my library card, it was on my cluttered coffee table. The books I got out where City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster and The Candy Shop Wars 2: Arcade Catastrophe by Brandon Mull. Just so we don't have a miss under standing, I didn't put the Candy Shop Wars on hold It just so happened to be at our library. I also got a new CD from the library, All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson. So far I must say it is a pretty good CD. Many of you are wondering "Have you gotten Clockwork Princess yet?" Truth is I don't have it yet. Some body told me to wait for Easter! I was so close to getting it again! Well I guess I can wait for one more week. I do plan on getting it one way or another. Oh, did I forget to mention that I hit 200 Views! Well I hit it a while ago but completely forgot to mention it. ( I really should be doing my project on Neurofibromatosis, which is due tomorrow but this sounded better.) I hope we can hit 300 views  next month. We are already a third of the way there! We could get that goal pretty easily because I have next to nothing going on next month. Well Except a vous la parole. ( hope I spelled it right.) In a ruff translation it means the floor is yours. Last year in french class we went and made our own skit for it. ( I had to die on a set of stairs. The stage was alot smaller that expected.) This year we are going to sing a song from Le Roi Soleil. ( really hope I spelled that right to.) If you guys know the musical we are going to sing the last song. ( I am not even going to try spelling it.) But other than that all I have is crew for our schools play about Jack the Ripper. I also hope that maybe our Acadec stuff for next year comes in. The theme is WW I, because of my dad I am almost an expert at that. Thanks Dad! Never thought I would be able to use any of the info you taught me but now I can dominate at Acadec this (next)  year! Well I should really get my project done, I promise I will upload a song or two from that CD I got and maybe a picture of the CD. Talk To You All Later! - Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment