Saturday, November 30, 2013

Update


          Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving (or normal day if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving). I enjoyed mine and I enjoyed telling you my mis-adventure that turned into pretty much an epic failure. Other than that I found a book hiding in the deep dark corner of my room. ( OK that was a bit of a lie. It was on my book self in the corner of my room...) The only problem I have is it is a book mad up of short stories. So do I do one huge review on twenty-seven short stories or do I do it by section which means I will be doing four or five at a time, or do I do a review at the end of each short story? This is something I hope to have figured out by Monday night. I also hope to get to the library this week, my over grown list of books has gotten worst and I need to start trimming it down. But really it is more of an 'Does the library have it on the shelves or do I have to put a hold on it?' This has become an increasingly annoying problem because I don't have time to get to the library to pick up my holds so if it isn't in our local library I have been putting of reading it. This is a terrible reason to not read what I want to read but I can't spend hours looking for the other libraries. I have been looking forward to reading many books. I have recently learned the Kristen Simmons is going to release another book in the Article 5 series. I was so excited to hear this! It is a shame I have to wait until February to read it! I am also excited about the next book in the Mortal Instruments series! I just hope that Cassandra Clare doesn't do something stupid and ruin the whole rest of the series for me. I have already ruined the end of House of Hades for my self by looking up Rick Riordan on amazon and finding out that there is another book coming our after this one! (I sometimes hate my habits of looking up some of my favorite authors on amazon) And I have been so excited about reading Royal Ranger by John Flanagan. Even thought I thought the ending to the last book was pretty good, I don't think I was ready to give up another book character at the time. Now I feel that if the series ends it would be ok by me. I would be a bit up set but  in the end I would be fine. I must getting going, heading off to a marathon of Doctor Who! So.... Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment