Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Toxic cities?


       Hey guys! Sorry I sort of lied about having another book review the other day. I was going to look and got super distracted by one of my house members playing Super Mario Bro's on the Wii. I just had to beat them so I kind of forgot, lost track of time, and started to run late. So here is the post to make up for that small accidental lie. So.... ON TO THE  REVIEW!


                                          Reaper's legacy by Tim Lebbon

             This is the second book in the Toxic City series. (if you didn't read the first books review click on Two for One under April) Our characters Jack, Lucy-Anne, Sparky, and Jenna are still in the toxic city of London. Lucy-Anne is traveling North to find her brother with a boy named Rook. And the rest of them are trying to find Camp H. Both run in to new people who have been effected by Evolve. (The "virus" that had been released in London two years earlier.) Both groups learn that there is more to London than meets the eye. Will Jack, Sparky, and Jenna survive in this new London? Will Jenna and Rook find Jenna's brother? OR will they all die trying? Find out in this Action/Mystery/Adventure!

     I rate this a 5/5 stars. I know that my review probably didn't do this book any justice but take my word.... This book is really good. You would have to read the first book to under stand this one but other than that I love the story. I sometimes got so into it the when people started talking to me it took me twenty minutes to realize they were talking to me!(OK, I must admit I am a bit sick but that had very little to do with that.)  

     I hope you enjoyed my review! Even though I thought I did a terrible job.... I have sort of bad news. I didn't get to the library before they closed for the Thanksgiving weekend. SO I have nothing to read and thus have nothing to review! For me it is more of a lack of something to fill my spare time. That wont be to much of a problem because I will be making Christmas cookies for soldiers over seas, going to my friend's for a Doctor Who marathon (or as much of one as we can fit in), and unfortunately homework. But for now I have to get going so I can do some thing interesting. So..... Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment