Monday, November 4, 2013

update........


     Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I have been so busy with homework, volunteer work, and watching Doctor Who! Ya, some one messed up our Netflix so we have a free month of streaming. I thought I'd try my hardest to watch as much of it as I can. I just finished season 2 but that isn't very important. I have been reading, but my time is very limited and I just can't get through what I want to read. (I should be doing my ridiculous amount of homework but I thought I would take my break and do a little update.) Right now I am trying to get through Mister Monday by Garth Nix. I also have been trying to read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley for a book club I have joined. I normally don't join those kinds of things but I thought I would try it out. Turns out it was a good idea because all the girls there have similar reading interests to me. The only down side is in my copy of Frankenstein there is a bunch of extra stuff that is cool to know but really annoying to sort through. So in truth I haven't finished the book because I can't tell where it starts! That's OK though, I tried and that is all that matters. I wanted to post for Halloween but well I got really busy and wanted to hand candy out to all the cute little kids! Truly they were cute! I also couldn't think of a good mis-adventure for you guys. I haven't really had any lately, I have been so busy that doing anything out side of homework and volunteering, isn't possible. I just wanted you guys to know that I am still around and trying to read books to review. I must get going though.... got tons of homework to get done and lots of books that need to be read. So much to do so little time. Well, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment