Friday, April 12, 2013

Update to Update


     Hey! We are almost to 300 page views! Well OK, there are still 7 more till 300 but you know close enough! Just so we know don't tell my science teacher I am doing this during his class. I am supposed to be working on "What did a T-Rex taste like?". I some what finished it but I forgot to turn in my english assignment and then I lost complete interest in finishing it. I will tell you what I tell my bus buddy ( she is in I think 2nd or 3rd grade.) "I am a bad example please don't follow me." I really suggest you don't do what I am doing right now. OK so on to some book talk..... The next book I am reading is Shadow Breakers by Daniel Blythe. I am about half way through, I don't know if I want to finish it or not. My next book is sitting at home on our T.V. stand. Other than that I don't have any other books lined up, but I have a huge test coming up so I should possibly find something huge to read. They are state reading tests so I will have about two hours to read. The will be about two to three books, UNLESS they are really big books. I guess I should put more books on hold. Some times I wonder the librarians ever get tired of seeing me! I some times think of asking them but don't because I rather like going to our library. If you have a book I should put on hold suggest it in the comments, the comment box should work for every one. That is kind of a lie, I found out from one of my best friends Desi ( you'll meet her later) that you could look at my blog on your phone or Ipod! I really don't know how to fix the commenting issue on the phones/Ipod since I really have never worked with them in this area. Hey, at least you can keep updated on my latest posts! I still haven't found my calculator, I checked the black hole that is my backpack, the black hole that is my house, and almost every class I am in. Well except for science, I'll ask after this. If you guys have any ideas on things I could do for my blog I am more than happy to hear them.  I am also more than happy to hear about ways of fixing the Ipod  /phone problem, and any things you find wrong in my blog. I have mixed feelings about tonight thou, (you may find this silly) I want to watch the latest episode of transformers prime but I don't know if I could handle watching it. I don't know if I could handle losing an important character but if I skip the episode then I don't know what happens next time! Oh! I really have to get going! Talk To You Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment