Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sorry................................................


     Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting this week, I have been so busy! The tech week for our play,my homework piled up, been worried about my uncle ( so glad he didn't go to the Boston marathon),and life decided to take a week and hate me. But don't worry I have been reading in any free time. So today I another 2 for 1 deal because I don't time to review my books before I have to return them. Oh! We have hit 300 views! Thanks guys, couldn't have done it with out you all, our local library, and the authors that write books! Well I have some news for you guys, in July I am moving. Don't worry I going to find one of my good friends who has  spare time to update. I will try keep them updated and I hope that they keep you guys up to date. This up coming week is going to be crazy, Mom is having surgery, A vous la parole is Tuesday, and crew for the play takes up my after school time. well before I bore you all.... ON TO THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!


                                  Shadow breakers by Daniel Blythe
     Our story opens in in Firecroft Bay a small harbor town. Miranda and her family moves there not long after her fathers death. Soon as she gets there strange unexplainable things start to happen, like freezing buses and exploding computers. Her new friend jade has her secrets, her other group of friends keep theirs. Mystery, Adventure, and Science? Are all in store in this book.

     I rate this book 4/5 stars. I thought it was pretty good, except the fact that it was more like a journal than an actual story. Other than that it was a good book, it threw in so many twists and turns that when the ending came around I was surprised.


                    Iron Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill
    Our story starts in the Andulan Realms with the birth of a princess. Princess violet doesn't look like all the other princess. Your typical princess is pretty, perfect, and has long hair & small feet. Violet has mixed matched eyes, untamable hair, and refuses to be like a normal princess. When Violet and her friend Demetrius find a hidden room their lives change forever. Action, mystery, and adventure are in store in this engrossing story.

   I rate this book 4/5 stars (again). It was very good but it was in the story keepers point of view. Not that it was bad, it just made it a bit less fun to read. Other than that it was a very good story and I hope you guys enjoy it.

  Well guys, I hope you enjoyed my reviews. Sorry they were short but it was all I had time to do. If you haven't noticed yet I found a way to get a view counter on the right side of my blog! Now you don't have to wait for me to tell you how many views we are at. I don't know how it works exactly but at least it works. Well if i don't post this week I am sorry but I am going to be so busy. I will try to make up for that on Saturday if I can. I also keep forgetting those songs I promised, I will get them when I find time. Other than that I hope you guys have a good week and find good books to read. Talk To You All Later! - Kaitlynn



No comments:

Post a Comment