Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fashion + Time Travel?


       Hey Guys! I decided to not read my last book for English. So far I don't have any regrets, which is good. NOW I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Well at least until some other class tells me I have to read something. I checked out a book from the library for the first time in forever, but I don't know if I'll finish it. Not because I don't have the time (which is partially true) but more because of an interest level. But for now here's something to tide you over until I decide my opinion on the book I'm currently reading.

                                The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
         Louise Lambert has a passion for vintage clothing. So naturally she's attached to a vintage fashion sale that she randomly gets an invitation from, an exclusive invitation at that. But there is more to this vintage sale then it seems, leading Louise on a fantastic adventure through time.

         I loved this book surprisingly. Never really been the "girly-girl" type, so this was really out of character for me. But I thought time travel? Why the heck not! Of course the place that Turetsky ends up using just solidified my reason for reading it even more. This book is a little hard to explain as to why I really liked it. It just kind of happened, you all know how that kind of just "happens".

        I'm hoping this tides you over for a little bit, cause I've got a bunch of "finals" coming up and a couple other things I need to take care of. BUT hopefully I will make it back here at a decent time with another review. If not I'll try to make it back with some kind of review when I've got the time. Which will hopefully get tripled after schools out. Alright, I've got to go get stuff done so I can go read some more. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment