Friday, May 15, 2015

Raised by Wolves?


         Hey Guys! I've been in a little bit of a reading slump. Just can't find something that truly interests me. I wouldn't have had this problem if Target wasn't so confusing with their twenty percent off stickers and prices not matching on their price check machines! But its not really that important, so for now I thought I'd do a flash back book to make up for the fact I haven't read any thing new. I also LOVE this author and this was the first book I read by them. SO I hope you guys enjoy this review so much that you go and check them out!

                             Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
         Bryn is a human girl who was adopted by a werewolf pack after a rouge murdered her family. The pack life is pretty much all she's ever known. But every now and then Bryn's always up to breaking/bending rules to fit her needs. One day she goes against the orders of her alpha/father and goes to the basement. What she discovers forever changes her life and the lives of the people around her.

       It's been a really long time since I've read this. But I just remember it being the best buy several years ago. Even then I wasn't expecting it to be good, werewolves and surprises in basements seemed clichéd to me. But as I read it, I began to realize it was really good. After looking past a few things here and there that would have made most people stop, it was a pretty good book. (spoilers) Kind of wish she wrote a fourth book. I really want to know exactly what happened after the third one. But the second and third books will be saved as a review for another lovely day.

      I'm sure my review didn't do to much to sway your opinion on reading this book. But Jennifer Lynn Barnes is a really good author, I've read the majority of her books/series. Which gives me an idea about what to review next, a wonderful little book with a red hourglass on the front.... I'll let you guys take a guess at what that'll be. If you've got any suggestions on books I should read, go ahead and just leave them in the comments below. They should be fixed, so anyone can post a comment now. Well I've got to get going, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment