Sunday, April 26, 2015

Crime and Punishment


         Hey Guys! Finally done with Crime and Punishment! So excited to... oh wait never mind. I've got another book I got to read for English. So it looks like I'm still waiting to read all the cool books I've been stocking up on. Also I feel bad, I just realized I disabled comments for just shy of everyone on accident. But I've fixed it now, so every one can leave their beautiful comments here now! (This was discovered as a product of further "procrastination" the other day.)

                                       Crime and Punishment  By Fyodor Dostoevsky
          Follow the path of Raskolnikov as he descends slowly into madness as a result of a crime he committed.
       (Really that's the best description there is cause really that's really the entire book in a nut shell.)

         If I didn't have to read it for school I would have enjoyed it a bit more. It was a great book, if you like detail. It's one of those take it slowly and pay attention to imagery and all other things.  That's really why there is a down side. It's very detailed and some details can't be missed.  (That may just be my opinion about the details...) But that goes with the heavy Russian text deal. But I loved it and would have loved it more if I didn't have to rush read it to meet slightly unreasonable deadlines.

       Sorry this was kind of short. It is kind of hard to describe Crime and Punishment. I did like reading about mental instability though. It allowed me to use some of my odd ball facts in discussions. But I can't wait until I can read whatever I want again. Just a couple of days way now, might have to keep a count down somewhere... The tough choice is going to be what to read, cause I've got a huge list now!  I guess I should go see about finishing my last required (outside of class) English book. Talk To You All Later! - Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment