Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ummmmmmmmmm.....


       Hey Guys! I got back here sooner then I thought, well then again I thought a lot of things and none of them turned out to be the way they were supposed to be. Kind of like the book I'm reviewing today... I couldn't even think of a title for this post that even remotely gets close to the book then what it is! Can't wait to start whatever I'm reading next, I haven't decided but hopefully whatever it is, is good.

                                  The Zodiac Legacy: Convergence by Stan Lee
            Steven's school trip to Hong Kong doesn't exactly goes as planned when he accidently gets mixed up in an odd plan to use the Chinese zodiac's powers. Unintentionally he becomes one of the twelve zodiac signs. On the run from Vanguard, Steven and several others are on a dangerous race against time and people who are more powerful then them.

        This book was ok. I found a couple typos and tons of grammar issues in the copy I read. Also it just didn't "flow" right. The second I saw the title I got all excited thinking it was going to be something awesome and I was going to be unable to read anything else for days. But no, it dragged and didn't feel like the awesome book it was made out to be. (Or at lest I assumed to be...) Also I felt the picture placement didn't make sense. Often they didn't match the part I was reading and that was really annoying. I kind of feel bad about hyping my friends up for this book, its not as great as they think it's going to be.

      I can't believe I kept reading that book, I thought it would get better and it didn't. Well it doesn't matter now cause its done and I can go read whatever I want! Again, I don't know what it'll be, but hopefully its good. If you all have suggestions they would be gladly appreciated. Seeing as I no long have my book shelf any more. Currently in the process of slowly moving my stuff to the next place. My cousin's currently going through it while its at her house. I told her she could read what she wants and I'm just glad they are going to be taken care of while they are there. Hopefully she finds something she likes.  Well I've got to get going, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment