Sunday, July 13, 2014

Book List


      I thought that it would be a good idea to give you guys a peak at my TBR list. (TBR- To Be Read) I've had this thing for years! (I don't even remember why I wanted to read some of these books in the first place) And It all ways changes, which mostly includes adding books... There's about 110 books left on the list. (That was after cleaning it out, making it readable, and putting it into a different format so you guys could read it.) These are all books that have been either suggested to me by friends or found on Amazon and in Barnes and Noble. (My two favorite places to look for books.) I hope you find some good book suggestions! -Kaitlynn

TBR List
(Hope this works, if it doesn't please tell me so I can fix it as soon as I can. Thanks, ENJOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment