Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's A New Year!


       Hey Guys! I hope you had a good holiday and have been having a great new year. I feel bad for not posting as much as I wanted to in the last two weeks. I got caught up in Christmas, puzzles, reading, and finally getting a reasonable amount of sleep. I  didn't get many books for Christmas, well actually I only got two and sadly one of them is one I needed for school.... The first one I got was House of Hades by Rick Riordan and for school I got The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald. I was hoping to end up getting to a used book store but I ended up running out of time. Which means I will be putting my amazon gift card to good use. Thank you Uncle! I would love to say I spent my New Years doing any good. But all I did was stay home and watch fireworks on YouTube. (Yep, it was that sad....) But I did get a lot of reading done though....
      I know you are all probably waiting on the next part of the Sherlock mammoth book. I just haven't found the time to reread and review the stories that need to be reviewed. I've really been putting off doing that review for to long and am upset with myself for doing so. On a similar note.... I hope you enjoyed my flashback reviews. I enjoyed trying to tell you all how good these books are and just completely failing. Well I am sort of kidding, I don't enjoy failing at telling how good a book is. (it's kind of like when you go to the store and always get the one thing that doesn't ring up and you laugh because it happens all the time but you are upset with yourself for picking the one thing that doesn't ring up. Don't say it doesn't happen to you, we all know it does and you are secretly hiding it.) I must getting going for now but I will be back with one of three reviews (that are on my list of things to review, not just flashbacks) that I have yet to decide/finish/feel motivated to do/ etc. So for now..... Talk To You All Later! - Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment