Friday, January 24, 2014

First Anniversary!


            Hey Guys! I must first say, thank you so much for your support. It lets me know that some one likes/values my reviews. This blog has grown on me to much for me to just stop. So to thank you all I have finally figured out my first anniversary post! Also this goes with a post I did way back in the beginning. So, here is your thank you gift enjoy! (It doesn't have a title yet.... I'll have to figure that out later.)


The streets were empty, none of the usual noises rang through them. For Twee, this would be something to be concerned about but I took no notice. Quickly I walked down the empty streets hoping to make it back to my small apartment before getting completely drenched by the pouring rain. I looked down at my brown oversized messenger bag to make sure that my new books weren’t getting too wet. Maybelle always had new books for me every Tuesday and I always made sure to save some of my paycheck to get them. ‘I'll have to save some money next pay check to get some wood to make a new book shelf.’ When I looked up, it was too late to move out of the way. I ran right in to a man around my age wearing a black shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. ‘I am so sorry, I should have been looking!’  I hated situations like this, I have never been good with people. He stood up and held his hand out to help me up. After I had gotten up I notice the panicked look on his face. ‘Did you lose something?’ I thought for a second then said, ‘You didn’t hurt me, I am more durable than I look.  But I am sorry if I hurt you...’ The man looked down the side street to my right. ‘I guess it is a good thing that you are durable.’ I gave him an inquisitive look. ‘I am so, so, so, so sorry for this. If there was any other way I would take it.’ Before I could ask any questions I felt him shove me into the street. The last things I heard before blacking out was the screech of some creature and the sound of breaks. Then the world was black....

      I started working on this just the other day. Showed to a friend and they asked me what comes next. I told her that 'The characters haven't told me yet, so you'll just have to wait and see...' I am so excited about sharing this with you guys! This isn't all of my work, call it more of a preview. But all I ask is that you don't steal it and call it your own. I put in a lot of work trying to get this written and I just would like it to stay mine. But other than that,  Thanks again for the support. I hope you enjoy and I will be back with more reviews! For now.... Talk To You All Later!- Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment