Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just a Little Update..


       Even though I have had tons of time to be reading at school, but I haven't had much time at home for posting my reviews and stuff. This month has just turned into one big black hole and sucked up almost all of my spare time. But don't worry I have been reading Behemoth and I am almost half way through it! Yay! I should be done with it by the end of the weekend or beginning of next week. This all really relies on the rest of my week not going to the dogs. I will try to get it reviewed before Acadec week end. If not it will have to wait till after my choir competition. both just so happen to fall on the same week and happen to take up a lot of my spare time I would have loved to use. But on the bright side I can read on buses! Another up side is I get to pick up some metals! I really hope I get one or two. This is my first year so I wouldn't be depressed if I didn't get one because "THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!". ( Quoting my french teacher. They also run the Acadec team. So glad they invited me this year. Also can't thank them enough!) back to the subject, So if I can't get Behemoth done in time I will try to find the next available time to post my review. I am always looking for new books to read and would love for you ( my fans) to send me book titles of books that you thought were really good, super good, or BLOW YOUR MIND awesome. I will try not to be completely bias when looking at the titles or reading what they are about. Also I am always on the look out for new music to put on my Ipod, last month I learned about the wonders of Les Miserables , thanks to my french class. (sorry I don't have the title correct, I am not as tech savvy as I seem.) And in December/November I learned about the wonders of an Electronic violinists named Lindsey Stirling, all thanks to the guys in my music class/acadec. This month (even though it is really short.) I would like to discover a new song, artist, genre, or CD. I am open for any suggestions. I will also try to post videos of some of my new findings. I will also try to post pictures on books I am currently reading. OR I will try to, it all really depends on how my time ends up getting divided. Well I need to get going, I really didn't eat lunch so I might go find some thing to eat. TALK TO YOU ALL LATER! -kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment