Thursday, April 2, 2015

Snow!!!!!


          Hey Guys! I should be finishing up the last 100 or so pages of Crime and Punishment but I thought I'd put off my procrastination to come here and do a review (which could be considered an extension of my procrastination)! Worst part is I've wasted most of my spring break putting it off. Then again I don't think working can be considered part of putting something off but whatever I'm just rambling now....

                                    Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
               After sixteen years of being on the run from another kingdom. The seven remaining refugees of winter are no closer to getting their home back. The first step is to get the locket, it's nearly impossible when its been split in two. Not as impossible as it might seem for Meira. As Meira and the other refugees get closer to freeing the kingdom of Winter,  Meira starts to realize things might not be as they originally seemed. Will she be able to sort it all out in time to get the locket and save the kingdom of Winter?

        Ok, I'm going to admit there is no rating system to even express how much I loved this book. Sure the love triangle thing was a bit out there and could have been left out, But it was an epic book none the less. Some of the characters where addicting, I had to know more about them. And some of the "plot twists" were pretty good. I don't know if I would want a sequel to this, sure the ending meant there was probably going to be one (in this day and age what book doesn't have a sequel). But There would have to be some pretty big "earth shattering" event to have it be good and top the first book.

         I'm so glad this ran across my Goodreads page, I had forgotten that I read it earlier in the school year. That's the nice part about having a Goodreads page, you can rediscover all those books that you haven't read in forever but know that you did at some point. The lucky downside is that your To-Read List gets longer the more you hang out on there. I'm so lucky to have it not be able to load on my I-pod or else I'd have literally the entire public library on there! I can't wait to be done with required reading for school, then I can check out the whole library and enjoy reading again! Well I've got to go waste the rest of my day and spring break, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

Reviewed and To Be Reviewed List

My Goodreads Page

No comments:

Post a Comment