Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Haven't Fallen of the Face of the Earth!


     Hey Guys! I haven't fallen of the face of the earth, like the title says, but just been busy trying to survive the crazy school I've been "imprisoned" in for the past couple of months. But don't think I haven't been reading, I don't think I could live a day with out reading something book related. (Books included) Which brings me to the next reason (excuse), my friend got me seriously addicted to Google plus. I fully admit to it, and that maybe part of the reason this has been sort of... neglected. Now that I am free (or mostly free) for the summer I will try posting more often! I know I've said this before, multiple times, but this time I am going to try and follow through with it. I'm even going to put up a list of all the things I've read so you all can hold me accountable for all the things going on this list. This also means I may be posting "two for one" posts just to catch up if I feel the need to. (It's a good thing our library allows you to see a list of all the books you have checked out. I like that about our library, it off sets the fact that there is no interaction with the librarians themselves.) I am also up for suggestions on what I should read next! I've got about two months before I have to go back to school, I want to make the most out of my time and read as much as I can. Before I completely waste all my free time and a fair bit of yours, let me give you the list of books I've recently read......

1.) The Silent Stars go by by Dan Abnett
2.) Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3.) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
4.) A Study in Silks and A Study in Darkness by Emma Jane Holloway
5.) Beautiful Chaos by Gary Russell
6.) The Stone Rose by Jacqueline Rayner
7.) The Osiris Curse: A Tweed and Nightingale Adventure by Paul Crilley
8.) The Shadowhunters Codex by Cassandra Clare
9.) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Had to read for English but I'm reviewing it anyway)
10.) Three by Kristen Simmons (Haven't read but it's next on my list, I'll start it in a week or two...)

    I swear there was more.... Well if I remember them I'll add them to the list. (It's probably going to take looking at my newly organized book shelf for me to find them. Had to double stack several shelves to make my room appear slightly cleaner than usual....) I'm thinking about having a close friend of mine come do reviews. They read a lot of non-fiction and I thought it would be a nice change of pace for what I do. I hope that they can post more than once and that you guys enjoy them. But I'm going to let them introduce themselves to you. I think that is all for right now, minus me finishing the fourth season of Doctor Who and the third season of Sherlock, so I hope you guys are excited as I am about this summer! Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

3 comments:

  1. this must not be empty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally rights

      Delete
    2. I would enjoy this reply system if you could reply without saying anything

      Delete