Monday, April 14, 2014

Fire Storm


    Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted in a while, this is completely my fault. I kind of ran out of time and well my list of things to do got longer. I also went on a fun spring trip with friends, who I didn't know were going too. But I haven't forgotten about you guys at all! So instead of dragging on this intro I'm just going strait to the review!

                                       Fire Storm by Andrew Lane
               Sherlock's back! (Well his childhood version) Life's back to normal, or as normal as Sherlock's life gets, after his adventure in Russia. When Sherlock goes to visit Crowe and Virginia, he finds their cabin empty. Where have they gone and who or what are they running from? Will Sherlock be able to get to them in time or will the people after Crowe and Virginia get to them first?

         I give this book a 5/5 stars. I thought it was a good book, I thought that after the first few chapters it was going to be a totally different story. But I like the way it turned out, it made for a great read. My main problem wasn't with the book though, it was with our library system. Who has the author under Andy Lane instead of Andrew Lane. I find it hard to look for books by author when they use nicknames instead of their full names. (the ones they use on the book covers.)

      I know that the description sucks and I could have done better. My only suggestion is to either read the book, or you could go find someone else who has reviewed the book. Personally I would just read it... On a different note, the books I ordered came in. I'm going to make you wait before I do the review on the first book. Not because I'll end up running out of time, but because my friend browed it so I could brow Divergent. Yes, I'm reading something that is currently popular. I don't usually but I thought. "Should I read the book before I watch the movie?" Which I haven't seen but heard was good. Well I have to get going, I hope to do another review sooner. For now.... Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment