Sunday, February 23, 2014

Your a Natural at What?


          Hey Guys! I wasn't expect to finish my book so fast! But I am seriously regretting not buying it. Before I drone on any longer.... On to the review!

                                             The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
               Cassie is anything but normal. She can tell you exactly what you like, how you live, and what you do. She been doing that since she was little, her mom had taught her what to look for. That was all until her mother was killed. Years later Cassie is asked to join a government program for people called Naturals. Naturals are people who are good at things like: statistics, profiling, reading emotions, lying, etc. This program uses Naturals to solve cold cases. Where does Cassie fit in? She's one of these Naturals. But she also has another reason for joining... She believes that if she joins she can solve her mothers murder. When Cassie joins weird things start happening. Is Cassie connected to these weird things, or is she just an innocent caught up in what's happening?

         I rate this book a 5/5 stars. I just loved this book! If I didn't have to give it back to the library I would reread it until the poor thing was falling apart. The only thing I didn't like is that the author is still making me pick between two characters, Dean and Michael. I like them both and by the end I couldn't chose just one to like more than the other! But it was a really good book, and it kept me guessing till the very end. Not very many books do that to me now days.

     I'm starting to regret not picking up another book from the library. I didn't think I would have the time, or like the book enough to finish it in one day. For now I guess it is on to Fire Storm by Andrew Lane. Hope that it lasts more than a day because if not... I'm in some serious trouble cause I don't have time to swing by the library this week. Talk To You All Later!- Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment