Saturday, February 22, 2014

What Kind of House? (Also Spoilers, Kind of....)


         Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in well..... what probably felt like forever. I got extremely busy and misplaced things. But now I back and hope to have more time! I apologize before hand if my post today just sucks because I am going to try to review the fourth book in a series and try not to completely ruin every thing. I'm sure I'll ruin something for you guys but I will try my hardest not to. So on to the review!

                                           House of Hades by Rick Riordan
               Percy and Annabeth are in underworld, the rest of the demi-gods are racing to the doors of death, in hope of reaching Percy and Annabeth in time. Both groups run into their own problems, may it be minor gods, strange creatures, etc. Will everyone make it to the doors alive, or will something go wrong?

           I rate this a 5/5 stars. Of course how could I rate this anything but a 5. I had been waiting forever to read it! I think it would be best if you guys read it. Cause I am not very good about describing things. (Also here is the list of characters or "demi-gods" : Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Nico. May have forgot one or two but those are the main ones you kind of need to remember.)

        I told you it wouldn't be a very good review. I had so many things I wanted to put in it but They would have ruined just about every thing if I did. Other than that, I am currently reading The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and regretting not buying it. So far it has been a really good book, but how much you want to bet it is going to have some weird twist ending. That is something I'll have to deal with later. I must get going for now, hope to be back sooner rather than later but who knows when I'll find time again. So.... Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment