Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feast of the Drowned


          Hey Guys! I am sorry for kind of just "dropping of the face of the earth". I have been really busy with mid-terms and lots of other things that keep popping up. SO now I have several reviews I have to catch up on. So before I get more distracted.... ON TO THE REVIEW!


                            Feast of the Drowned by Steve Cole
           The Doctor and Rose are back in London yet again. This time they get caught up in a mystery about a naval ship that sunk three months earlier. The people that were on the ship are coming back as for their loved ones to save them. Millions of people are jumping in to the Thames and not even the military can stop them. That leaves it to the Doctor and Rose to figure out what's going on. Why are the dead asking for people to save them? Who or what is do this? Will the Doctor and Rose make it out alive?

       I rate this book a 5/5 stars. I thought it was a great book, well with the exception of being to short but that is something I can live with. Really I was just happy it was actually in the library for once! Other than that I really liked some of the character interactions and the fact that (well I thought it did...) stayed pretty close to the show. (Doctor Who, for those who didn't know the characters)

         I'm sorry that the review doesn't do the book any justice and that it's really short. I was a little pressed for time and couldn't figure out how to not spoil the book. I really can't wait to do my next review! It ties back to my first review and I had been waiting for ever to read it! Well I have to go get some work done. So for now.... Talk To You All Later!-Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment