Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Letter For Who?



   Hey guys! I am so sorry for not posting the 2nd part of the Mammoth book. I am slowly getting it done but I had some other books I needed to read. Also I have been busy with tutoring/homework/concerts..... well the whole nine yards. But I have finally found out how to put books on hold and I have finished my latest library book. So I don't keep you all waiting any longer..... ON TO THE REVIEW!!!!


                           A Letter of Mary by Laurie R. King
           
             Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes are back! Mary's friend Dorothy Ruskin comes to visit from Palestine. Miss. Ruskin is in the London area to meet up with potential sponsors for her dig sites in Palestine.  While visiting Russell and Holmes she gives them a small decorated box with a small manuscript in it. The manuscript is said to be written by Mary Magdalene. Soon after visiting Russell, Miss. Ruskin dies in a "accidental" run in with a car. But Russell and Holmes know better than to think it is a accident. Is Miss. Ruskin connected to something dark? Or is she just a innocent victim? Find out in this adventure/mystery, who really did it.

       I rate this a 5/5 stars. I found it to be really good and I didn't have to read through pages of boring things! The character even acknowledges that you don't have to put every single thing down on paper! Other than that it was a interesting book and I would recommend it to every one! ( well I would recommend all the books I read to every one unless they are just really, really bad.)

    I hope you enjoyed my review. My next one I hope will be Wheel of Ice by Stephen Baxter. I put it on hold not realizing that Christmas is on Wednesday! So ya, now I am stuck hoping the library with transfer it fast enough for me to have it before  Christmas! Other than that I maybe do doing flash back reviews, they will be books I love or books I haven't read in a long time. It will either be something I am going to keep up with or something I might just do for holidays if I don't have a mis-adventure for you guys. I don't know yet.... I still have to figure out what I am going to do for my anniversary! I have been making lists, losing them all, crushing stupid ideas, forgetting all the good ones, and truly not having any idea what to do! I am off to go think about what to do but for now..... Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment