Sunday, May 5, 2013

Falling Kingdoms


   Guys I am so sorry this is out later than I wanted it to be. I have been busy with our play, home work, and other work. I hope you guys enjoyed my first writing sample. I know that many people did, and I would love to hear your opinion on it! I also hope you guys enjoy my review. Now that our school play is over I am going to have a lot more time on my hands. I am going to miss it but all good things come to any end some times.I kind of hope that the next place I am going is going to have so many good people as I have meet here. Well before you all think I have been slaking off on my read, we should get on to the review.

                                       Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

     Our story opens in the Kingdoms of Auranos, Paelisa, and Limeros. Also with our main characters Cleo, Jonas, Lucia, and Magnus. Cleo is the youngest Auranos princess who is a bit reckless and is now engaged to Lord Aron. Jonas is an Limeros revolutionary, who has problems with royalty. Lucia is the daughter of the king of Limeros, She has a deadly secret that may or may not change the tides of war. Magnus is the son of the king of Limeros, At first he wouldn't harm a fly but as things go wrong he deadlier. As the kingdoms go through their own problems, the main characters try to fix what was wrong. Danger, love, and mystery hang around every corner you must be careful in a world on the brink of war.

    I rate this a 4/5 stars. I thought it was really good, I didn't like how it ended because now I have to wait for the next book! I also thought that some parts could have been left out because they were rather boring and not necessary. Other than that I thought it was pretty good.

   Well I hope you guys enjoyed my review. I hope to have a couple more next month. I am looking for good Podcasts for my next english project.  You guys wouldn't happen to know any really good ones? I would prefer ones that talk about books but just about any would do. Well I need to get going. Talk To You All Later!- Kaitlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment