Monday, May 20, 2013

Story time!


  Sorry I have updated lately. I have been busy with getting ready for finals, cleaning so the land lord can show our house, and dealing with computer problems. I thought that I would tell you guys a story about how I had spent my Saturday. It was a rather interesting day.....

                                                     My mis-adventures - A Saturday class
                So last Saturday I had decided to go to a theater class for our school with some of the other kids I knew from theater. One of our "games" was an improv game. One person sat on the bench and was neutral and another person comes up and they make up a scene. So Jacob was sitting on the bench and it was my turn to go up. I paused because I didn't have any thing to start with, then I suddenly I had it. I run up to him yelling "HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?!?!?!?! HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?!?!?!" at that point I have completely freaked him out. My thing was that I had miss placed my glasses(Even though they were on my face), which is totally normal for me. So I point out a hundred places they could have been. Then he asks "Are they a Person or a Thing?'" this caught me off guard. So I said "Yes, No, I think so?" I really didn't know how to respond, eventually Jacob told me to sit on the bench calmly and wait. Now it was My turn to be the bench person, So Dalton comes up and just about flips the bench with me on it. He was looking for some special kind of gum. Eventually it got to the point where he started to accuse me. I told him I had to go and ran off stage.

         That was my Saturday in a nutshell, well except all the frost your own cookies I ate, I think I had about 5 but not sure. Well hope you guys enjoyed my mis-adventure! I also hope you guys enjoyed my Podcast "review". I really enjoyed them, then again they are about some thing I love to read and watch. Well I need to get a science project done, or mostly done. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment