Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rebooting.......


        Hey guys! I have been super busy with homework and huge projects. But I have found some time to do a another review! This was the first book I had checked out of my new library. I was a bit upset with the library system. They don't have actual librarians checking you out, You scan your books and check your self out. This isn't bad it just sucks because I wont able to know if what I am checking out is worth it or not. I now have no input from people! This is something I am very used to but I guess I will have to get over it soon. Now on to my review.....


                                               Reboot by Amy Tintera

                     Our story starts in Texas the only state left after a huge disaster. People who have come back after being dead are called Reboots. They are similar to zombies but they are more human than a zombie.  Each Reboot is named by how long they were dead. Our main character Wren was dead for 178 minutes. So her "name" is 178.  Wren (178) is the top Reboot (because when you reboot depending on how long you were "dead" you lost part of your "humanness", like emotions and you heal faster.) she is also the only Reboot whose number is that high. Wren trains newbies for the program that houses Reboots. One day a kid whose number was 22 shows up. This causes her whole world to be turned upside down. Adventure, action, and tiny bit of a love story are in store in this great read.

              I rate this book a 5/5 stars. I thought it was very well written and very action packed. I really just hope that she doesn't ruin the book by making a sequel. I loved the characters and thought that the book was well written.

                This was super hard to write. That proves that I can't ever go on vacation/move. It also proves that I can't update my computer and have it work right ever. Been having problems with my computer, but I hope that it just holds out till the end of the school year. I really need to get going. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment