Sunday, October 13, 2013

Favourite Book Character?


   Along with many other things I heard the other day among them where.. "What is your favourite book character?". It took some thought and a very long list, that ended with me deciding that I don't have just one favourite book character. Another thing I heard made me kind of extremely sad, some one had said some thing about never reading books or hating them. Of which was really said escapes my memory. I really can't see why some one wouldn't ever want to not read a book! But well That isn't what is important right now. Or why I even got on today! I kind of got off the main topic which was Favourite characters! As I mentioned before I have way to many to pick just one. So I thought I would do Highlights! This week/month/time ( I don't know how often I can do this.) I am going to highlight some  characters that right now I rather like the most right now.

                           Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

   Jace- I don't have a reason why I like him. I just think that he is a awesome character, I wonder if his character is going to be good in the movie.....

   Magnus Bane- Again I don't have a reason why I like him. Except that it's Magnus Bane! how could you not like him?

   Alec- There are just some one liners that just make the whole chapter worth it. That is really the only reason I like him.

                         Infernal devices by Cassandra Clare

Will- Like Jace I don't know why I like him. It might be that right off the bat he was just a really funny character to me. The way he acted and some of the things he said made me in some way adore him.

Jem- He is here mostly because I am so glad some one added in a violinist! I love my violin and reading about some one who loves theirs too, they instantly become a favorite!

Tessa- I like her better than Clary. She isn't helpless and she as a really fun attitude. (Or I think it as a fun one...)

      That is it for now... but I promise that I will try and keep up with this. I may go by series but then again I am really unsure as to where this can and will be going. I would love to hear what your guys favorite characters are! They could be from books or T.V. shows or even Movies! Well I need to get going, lots of just annoying homework to get done. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment