Sunday, September 29, 2013

Movies


          Movie theaters are really  expensive, so I have put together a small list of movies (plus a few T.V. shows) that I just can't wait to have come out on DVD so I can rent, buy, or borrow them.

      1. Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, I have waited so long for this. When I first read the book all I could do was plan out how the movie would go. Even if it meant I would spend three to four hours in the theater watching it. I really just hope that they threw in one of my most favorite parts. Who needs to be driven to the dark forces by my mom?
 
      2. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. I didn't really know this was coming out until my cousin said some thing about it. I loved the series and the first movie kind of ruined the movie series. 1. you forgot Clarisse 2. You screwed the whole story line up. I really hope the keep it mostly in line with the book.

              3. Sherlock season 3. Yes this is a T.V. show, No I don't need to go to the movies for it. I just feel like it should be on the list. I have been waiting for round about a year. I really just want to see more Benedict Cumberbatch, Star trek: Into Darkness just wasn't enough for me. Even though he did a really good job. I really just hope that A. it is on at a decent time or B. I don't have to wait a year for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it.

           4. Doctor Who season 2. OK I know this has been out for a while and that it is also a T.V. show. But I have been looking every where for a better alternative then renting it 4 episodes a time from Netflix. I also really badly need to know what is going to happen next! (More to understand what my friends say when they talk about it and sit there very confused.)

    For now this is going to have to be my list because my computer start spazzing out and started to make this longer than it needed to be. So before my computer crashes I should get going. Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment