Tuesday, January 29, 2013

To All Who Are Waiting



   Sorry this isn't Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for those who have been so keen on my view of it. Well I will try to have it up tomorrow. It would have been to day if A.) I hadn't miss placed the book.( it is either in my choir class or math class, don't worry I will find it!) B.) My English teacher has some things I need to add for an assignment and it took a bit to find/figure out but I have it. It may be posted a bit late in the afternoon because I have academic decathlon after school. (Yay gummy bears and ginger ale!)  I will also have to pack for french camp but I should have it done tonight. Other than that I ...( couple minutes of trying to remember what I was trying to say.) Oh, I may try to post samples of my writings. (books) I enjoy writing them but would love to see what others think. Well iI need to get going talk to you all later. - kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment