Friday, January 25, 2013

Intro to Blog


         Hello, as many of you know (from reading my title of my blog page) my name is Kaitlynn. I love to read, listen to music, and watch tons of movies. Some of my favorite books are, Bone ( which is a comic book series), Rangers Apprentice (another book series), demon trappers daughter ( yet another book series), and list goes on forever. some of my favorite music artists are Lindsey Stirling, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, and the long list  of other artists. One of my most favorite bands is Paramore. Like the books and music I love many movies. Some of those movies are Night at the museum ( 1 and 2), Alice in wonderland ( both the new one and the old one), most Transformers t.v series or movies, and a nightmare before Christmas. I will post some pictures a little later of some of my favorite  things. (Sorry for those who were excited to see them now)  Right now I am reading Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy  by Douglas Adams. ( I promise to tell you all about how good it is when I finnish.  I should be in about 3 or 4 days  because I have some tests I need to study for and make up.)

2 comments: