Monday, June 3, 2013

More Songs!


   I found this YouTube channel called Paint after one of the girls on my soccer team started to sing Harry Potter in 99 seconds. I became rather interested in it and now I feel like I actually have some to show you. (Not that he didn't have stuff before but not much that interested me.) Hope you Enjoy! -Kaitlynn

                                                 Harry Potter in 99 Seconds by Paint
 
Lord of the Rings in 99 Seconds by Paint
 
Ex Girlfriends Suck by Paint

2 comments:

  1. Nice nice FYI I wanted to put I one "nice" but me iPod did no want to! Go to me YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that your brain will only compute one of the repeated words? I read this the other day, your brain just kind of "forgets" (for lack of a better term) that the word is repeated. So if you didn't say any thing I am sure hardly any one would have noticed.

    ReplyDelete