Monday, June 3, 2013

Beekeeping


   Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a while. I got really swamped with home work, final projects, finals, cleaning, and trying to get to our local pool. (just opened for the season and it was the first nice day in our area) I have sort of been reading, I really haven't been reading my to give a review on, which kind of lead to not posting for a while. But now that I have no school, no job, no activities, and a crud ton of free time... I can read more. Right now I have three books I am working on, and one of them I currently have done. So today here is the FIRST review of the summer!


              The Beekeeper's Apprentice (On the Segregation of the Queen) by Laurie R. King
    The story starts up (after the Editors preface and Author's note) with us meeting Mary Russell and learning of one of her habits. ( Reading and Walking, which I like to do too) So one day while walking through the country side she stumbles upon Sherlock Holmes. After sometime they become good friends and eventually partners in solving crimes. Through out this book they have cases, adventure, and jaw dropping moments. Can you solve the mystery or will the mystery get the best of you?

   I loved this book, I give it a 5/5 stars. The whole reason I found this book is because I had heard about it in one of the Podcasts by The Baker Street Babes. I am really glad the I decided to read it even though I wasn't interested in the Podcast at the time. I loved how no mater what I was surprised at what happened. I hope you guys enjoy this too.

   I would have had this done earlier if (in addition to every thing I said earlier) I hadn't gotten Lego Lord of the Rings for my birthday. I get so distracted by trying to finish a 20-30 minute level that I forget the fact that I have a book to finish and to review. I also started play Table Top Guitar, it was my Grampa's but now it is sort of mine you could say. It sounds so beautiful but is really difficult to play. (It sort of got me an amp to go with it. Well to play it I needed an amp and the amp I have now is really nice and should have been 300 to 400 dollars but it was about 179 dollars. That was because it was used and the guy couldn't afford to move it. Now that I have it, I can finally use my electric violin!) Well I should get going, Talk To You All Later! -Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment