Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Post

Hi guys, I'm Kaitlynn's friend Arianna but you can call me churros. Anyway I want to apologies for not covering for Kaitlynn, this is actually the first time I've been able to log in to her account. I was trying for the past month but it finally let me log in.

So since I don't read "real books" according to Kaitlynn, I thought it be nice to share some of my favorite comics from Marvel and hope you'll like them, search them, or get them for yourself.

For those of you that are familiar with The Incredible Hulk, the graphic novel of "Hulk: Planet Hulk" is a great book for fans that what to follow Hulk as he is banished from Earth into a new world, were he goes through hardship but not only in his environment but his mind and eventually finds peace only to be taken away by his former friends.


















This comic has also been made into an animated movie, but I recommended the book because of greater details within the story, and graphics.

Alright, well that's it for me guys I'll be back on Monday with a new segment, until then have a great weekend, and Kaitlynn if you're reading this sorry I couldn't post before. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment